White Screen appears with WPLMS modern theme 1.2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues White Screen appears with WPLMS modern theme 1.2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    devpatel
    Spectator
    I am trying to deploy WPLMS on a dedicated Linux server. When I activate WPLMS parent theme, the website works fine but sample data doesn't load. On activating wplms_modern theme the website shows only a blank white page, also the sample data doesn't load. Wordpress version : 4.4 Permission of /var/www/ is 777 PHP memory : 256M Plugins are also misbehaving, the plugins get deactivated automatically whenever we switch from wplms to wplms_modern or vice versa and I get this message: <span style="color: #2c2d30; font-family: Slack-Lato, appleLogo, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">The following recommended plugins are currently inactive: EventON, Layer Slider, WP Visual Composer, WPLMS Assignments, WPLMS Dashboard and WPLMS EventOn.</span>  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have downloaded an fresh new copy of the theme using your themeforest account  . You have to first install all the recommended plugins when you activate the theme and then go for the one click installation . Please also check your php configuration before installing the theme . Please refer : http://vibethemes.com/envato/wplms/documentation/quick-installation-guide.html and this is our test site configuration : WP Memory Limit: 128 MB WP Debug Mode: No WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB PHP Time Limit: 300   PHP Max Input Vars: 1000  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘White Screen appears with WPLMS modern theme 1.2’ is closed to new replies.