White space between visual composer rows

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues White space between visual composer rows

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fwu
    Participant
    hello, Im having problems with the white space between visual composer rows. Is there something on the wplms theme that set this? In visual composer Im setting this: Elements bottom margin = 0px. So why I get space between rows? Can someone help on this? I dont want to solve this issue row by row. I need to understand why this is happening and how to fix it globally. thank you!  
    fwu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    fwu
    Participant
    fwu
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Unable to replicate your issue on your site. Refer : http://prntscr.com/j8z5x7 Please confirm if resolved.
    fwu
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Unable to find that page please share the url to replicate this issue.
    fwu
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please add the following css code in your custom css to remove the white space. To do this please go to wp-admin-> Appearance->customize-> custom css. .vc_column-inner.ls-overflow-visible {margin-bottom:-35px !important;}
    fwu
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    The issue is not with visual composer, it is related to revolution slider and slider settings. Change your slider settings or quick fix is add this given css.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘White space between visual composer rows’ is closed to new replies.