Why i delete chat?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Why i delete chat?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    planetabu
    Spectator
    I send message all users on my course (350). Your theme create chat with 350 users. But i don t need chat vs 350 users. My hosting blocking me. When 1 user of 350 send message- 350 emails has been send.
    maximus
    @planetabu Dear friend, Thank you for informing us about this point. This is a bug in our theme. We will try to fix this bug in our next upcoming update. I have created a trello card. You can track this trello card here: https://trello.com/c/NalWXXOC/1957-emails-going-on-message-sent-to-every-user
    planetabu
    Spectator
    Thanks for this token. Why i may delete this chat. Button DELETE not working. This is problem too.
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    I want to delete the chat for all users who bought the course When I sent a message to 341 user a chat was created and I want to delete it
    maximus
    @planetabu Chat deletion is not available.
    Deletion can be possible only from firebase realtime database. refer this : http://prntscr.com/op0z72 Be carefull to delete chat ids for the specific users.  
    planetabu
    Spectator
    What should I do now? This is problem. I have such a chat on every course, but I have no way to delete them. They create mass mailings on my site and overload it...
    maximus
    @planetabu So you can delete the chat from the firebase realtime database. Or you can use any third party plugin for this.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    How do I know what is removed is the chat you want
    logan
    No that's not available. please search over the internet for third party plugin.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Why i delete chat?’ is closed to new replies.