Why purchase Woocommerce Subscription and Membership?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Why purchase Woocommerce Subscription and Membership?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kevingraziani
    Participant
    Hello there, I was wondering if it's useful to purchase Woo Subscription and Membership and why I should use them instead of Paid Membership Pro? Do the Woo premium plugins have some features that could be interesting? What are the most important differences between these two solutions? Do I need them both or I need to choose between them? Thank you, Kevin G.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can use the paid memberships pro plugin also for your memberships site . Its just upon you to choose from .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    IF you want automatic recurring subscriptions payment then you should use woocommerce subscriptions plugin . IF you are comfortable with woocommerce memberhsips then you can use the woocommerce memberhsips plugin .you can choose from paid memberships pro or woocommerce memberships plugin .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Can you accomplish a membership website with just using woocommerce subscriptions or do you need both? I am looking at all options but I am seeing a lot of different information in these forums. I want to sell courses one by one but also have membership options where they can pay monthly and have access to different courses within each subscription. What are the best plugins? I was thinking: 1. Woocommerce membership plugin 2. WPLMS Woocommerce membership add on 3. Woocommerce subscription plugin I was going to add these 3. Is this the perfect solution for what I am trying to accomplish or is there something better? I also have the woocommerce extension for square payments which is what I use and why I dont like PMpro.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why purchase Woocommerce Subscription and Membership?’ is closed to new replies.