Wich version of Service Worker to use (PWA)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Wich version of Service Worker to use (PWA)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Thank you @Alex It seems an .htaccess file issue. I went to my Wordpress File Manager and in the public_html folder I located the .htaccess file. and I deleted it for a moment (of course I made a backup). So, once I deleted the .htaccess file, then the image appeared correctly. So, I created a new .htaccess file. The image still loaded correctly, but unfortunately my site got broke. So, I had to put the older .htaccess again. Then my site worked correctly again, but now again the image does not load correctly (same 403 error). I tried clearing the hole site cache. Also I tried deactivating my cache plugin (WP Rocket), but still, the image does not appear (403 error). Any suggestions how to fix this? How can I regenerate the .htaccess file without getting my site broke, in order to solve this problem with images of PWA?
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to copy the full path from https itself in order to cache these files .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.