widget

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Where do I translate strings coming from this widget? I can't find it anywhere.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs You are using unit timing plugin and this is coming from that addon
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't change them all. Could you check .pot file or even update? Just the unit timing plugin.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And? Did you find anything?
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And?
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't seem to change some strings. For example: time spent seconds minutes hours
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs, Seconds, minutes, hours are already changed by you refer: http://prntscr.com/lell94 You have to change only Time Spent text in unit timings addon. So for that I am sharing a quick fix. Go to wp-admin > wplms > Footer > Google Analytics code Add the code within the script tag <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ $(".wplms_instructor_dash_time_spent_stats .sales_labels strong").text("Your text"); }); </script>
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I was able to do it with Loco translate. One question. Is it possible to have the courses ranked alphabetically or from most time spent to least?
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs, If you are asking about the course directory then we have a setting for that in wp-admin > LMS > Settings > General Settings Refer: http://prntscr.com/lev47v But if you are asking about unit timing addon: This is not possible because we have to add the functionality in the widget itself which is right now not possible. Can we close this topic now?  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes, you can. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Closing
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘widget’ is closed to new replies.