widget: html code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues widget: html code

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear friends, A question about widgets. I build a bit of text and image to go next to a free quiz/unit. But I want to customize it so I thought I'd better add both with an html widget. What is the correct code to add an image to a html widget sidebar? I thought something like this... But it's not working. <p><h5>abonnement</h5> img src="https://meestergijs.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/abonnement_footer.jpg" alt="abonnement" align="middle" radius="10"</p> This is an example of where to find the widget (in every quiz/unit): https://meestergijs.nl/unit/video-8/?id=3141 Could you help me
    Veronica
    hi, there is a widget "Text" in which you can insert both, so you have no need to do anything extra. just use the "Text" widget.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't. Because I want a combination of text and an image with a border radius. That's why I want to use the HTML widget. Of course I've tried the tex widget together with the image widget first. It didn't deliver for me.
    logan
    Hello, all text widget works as HTML. please write in the text mode then let me know the specific styling. i will share the custom codes. this is how it works either use inline CSS or external CSS which is written in customizer.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    The text: Engels leren in jouw tijd en tempo? Meld je dan nog vandaag aan, kies voor het abonnement en heb direct toegang tot alle content. Klik hier and then this image in full width of widget with border radius of 5px: https://meestergijs.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/abonnement_footer-300x300.jpg
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Haha friend! That's great. I can do that !) But did you see how your border radius got lost? Any tips for that? Gijs
    logan
    No, i did not notice, you could have shared a screenshot. use inline CSS in div, <div style="border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid red;"> I am meester Gijs. </div>
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This code for the border-radius doesn't add the radius to the image, but to the border line...
    logan
    then add this css in </img> tag.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Logan, I'm sorry to ask. But this is what I have. How do I add 10px border-radius using html script? I can't find it online or figure it out..   "Engels leren in jouw tijd en tempo? Meld je dan nog vandaag aan, kies voor het abonnement en krijg direct toegang tot alle content. Klik hier.. <br> <br> W3Schools "
    Veronica
    you can't use styling elements in script tag you have to put the css elements in style tag. script tag is to put the java script, so use <style>.....</style> tag.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How do I add that into what I already have? I just can't figure it out. It continuously says I still have 2, 3 or 4 errors before I can save my result.
    logan
    Hello, please share the page URL where you have set this widget. I will write a custom code that you can use in to the customizer >> custom css. don't forget to share a screenshot of the widget placement.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, That sounds great. Visitors will only see this widget when an element of a course is free and accessable without loggin in. That's when they can click the element link (unit/quiz) from the course page, here. That's when they go to the unit/quiz and that's where the widget is shown. Right from the quiz/content; here. One of those unit/quizzes is this one: https://meestergijs.nl/unit/slides-8/?id=3141  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘widget: html code’ is closed to new replies.