Widget to validate the certificates doesn't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Widget to validate the certificates doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi, the widget to validate the certificates doesn't do anything, I searched for other people with the same problem and found a post with a similar issue and you said the user to set the Fallback Certificate Page at wplms->Course manager->. However, in the image attached by you in that post, you set a page -Activity1- that I can't find in the list of installed pages in my site. When I put any other page, the plugin calls that page but its the same info if the code exists or not, I imagine that's because the pages I'm using are not the right one. Maybe one page was lost in the installation. Thanks in advance, Medardo.
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, is this message for me? I'm not dianaw84...
    Mk
    You have to add a page and select Certificate template in the template list. then select the page in reserver certificate template field.
    please check, I have changed your settings/ or try by your self. Reply to me if you are still unable to make it done.
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, Issue fixed, you can close the ticket now. Thanks, Medardo
    Mk
    Glad to see its working. I am closing this topic. Thanks for the confirmation.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget to validate the certificates doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.