Widgets disappeared from Dasboard after updating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Widgets disappeared from Dasboard after updating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hello, All the widgets that we had created on student and instructor dashboard have diappeared. They are not there anymore. They were highlyl customized widgets. It happened just after updating the theme. We had to restore the backup we had from last night. How can we avoid this happens again if we update the them again?. Right now we went back to the old version we had on the backup I mentioned. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry but we were not able to replicate this issue on our test sites. We have even set our demos to automatically update and we didn't encounter any such issue. If you enounter any such issue then you can re add those widgets by going into dashboard->clicking on customise in the admin menu bar->click on widgets->instructor sidebar->add your widgets and save.  
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    I've seen the answer you gave me is the same as other forum topics I've seen. I mean that seems to be the solution you give to everyone. You also mentioned you could not replicate the issue, like you did not know about it. It seems according to the topics on your forum that this has happened to a few other people before. When updating the theme  your system erase the widgets, fact. That cannot be, your system should not erase our work, neither those widgets should be redone now. We cannot be redoing work over and over for this and due to the other trouble your system cause. Anyway I am not expecting any other answer. We are not happy with the responses given by your support lately. They do not solve problems.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well did you tried activating and deactivating theme? If yes then please note here that activating and deactivating theme sometimes resets widgets and menus . You have to assign the widgets again . Please refer : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-dashboards/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Widgets disappeared from Dasboard after updating’ is closed to new replies.