WLPMS 4.03 problem with activation email

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WLPMS 4.03 problem with activation email

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ARIELWP
    Spectator
    Greetings, the look is as follows: https://prntscr.com/tulnox I really appreciate your support!
    Diana
    Participant
    I can't read this language. Can you please post the translated version of the screenshot message? :D
    ARIELWP
    Spectator
    TRANSLATION: Notice! "It looks like you are editing your theme directly from the WordPress desktop. We recommend that you don't! Editing your theme directly can break your site and your changes could be lost in future updates. If you need to tweak more than just your theme's CSS, you may want to try creating a child theme. If you still decide to go ahead with direct editing, use a file manager to create a copy with a new name and save the original. This way you can reactivate a functional version if something goes wrong". DIANA TENGO 3 PREGUNTAS ADICIONALES PARA TI 1) ¿WPLMS Que lugar recomienda, para almacenar/alojar todos los videos de mis cursos? 2) ¿WPLMS que lugar recomienda para almacenar archivos? 3) ¿el complemeto de rutas de aprendizaje de WPLMS ya es compatible con la atual versión 4.0? DIANA I HAVE 3 ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU 1) WPLMS What place do you recommend to store / host all the videos of my courses? 2) WPLMS, which place do you recommend to store files? 3) is the WPLMS learning path plugin already compatible with the current version 4.0 Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    @arielwp In wplms 4+ versions, right now I can't recommend any because the addons we have. We need to make it compatible No, wplms custom learning path is not yet compatible Closing this topic :) PLease create a new one for further queries
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘WLPMS 4.03 problem with activation email’ is closed to new replies.