Woo Commerce email not going out with order

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woo Commerce email not going out with order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi for some reason when someone makes a purchase through woo commerce. There arn't any emails being sent out I was just wondering if there was a setting in wplms or if I needed to make the change on my host or server. and if so is there a default recommended setting to get the email / customer receipts to start going out with the orders? any ideas?
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, I thought i will just chip in some details since i have done some configurations for woocommerce on my site. You can go to woocommerce - settings - emails. Under email options, you got to fill in the name and email address fields. And for the subsequent tabs (new order, cancelled order, processing order..........), you just need to configure each one. There is an option in each of them to enable/disable the email notifications. Hope this helps. Cheers!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ULYSSESW : Thanks. +1 :D @ jshowlay : Please refer to above response. You can configure WooCommerce emails in WP Admin - WooCommerce - Settings - Emails section. Let me know if this does not help.  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Commerce email not going out with order’ is closed to new replies.