woo commerce – payment on hold

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues woo commerce – payment on hold

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Payments are "on hold" in woo commerce, and as a result, students cannot see their courses on "courses" page, even if the payment went through and they get confirmation. We have to go and approve the payment manually. This was working fine until a couple of days ago. There are so many updates, and every time something is messed up after each update!! Please advise!
    RMA
    Spectator
    Even after I go and approve the payment in woocommerce, courses page still shows blank. The email notifications that student receives that they subscribed to a course does not help either, because it is telling them to "take this course" and go to the payment screen...
    a4da
    Spectator
    @RMA did you ever get any help with this issue. This just happened with one of my students. They got email confirmation, I can see there info in woo commerce and its SAYS completed but they can't see the courses in "MY Courses"  in the student Menu.. They have to go through the dashboard and the course progress widget to start their course,, very odd..
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hey a4da, we did not get a response at this post, however the issue was fixed; I believe was something related with the update they did at that time. If it still does not work on your website, you can give your credentials to the Vibe guy (open a new post and make sure you check "private" when you provide your credentials) and ask them to check what is wrong. They usually figure out what is wrong and fix it.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Begging all members in this topic to create support requests in support forums.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update : Topic moved from General discussion to Other Issues
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update if any of you are still facing this issue.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘woo commerce – payment on hold’ is closed to new replies.