Woo Memberships plugin with Variable product – doesn't restrict the content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woo Memberships plugin with Variable product – doesn't restrict the content

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok, sure
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Bottom line we rejected using WooMembership on our site because it does conflicts with some theme features. One of the latest replies we got from Woo support was: "At this point, given that the course content is completely bypassing the WordPress content by being side-loaded without a page refresh, I'd have to say these plugins are likely incompatible. As Memberships is restricting pages and other content on our site successfully, this illustrates it's working as intended. However, as course content is (a) loaded in a non-standard way, (b) something is triggering those direct unit access errors, and (c) I don't know what the intended function of their add-on plugin is, this isn't something I can take further on the Memberships side. This shows us that something else, potentially WPLMS, is trying to handle content restrictions, and very likely conflicts with Memberships." So we gave up on this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, As expected they are restricting content on the page refresh and not on the "the_content" filter. Thanks for the update.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Memberships plugin with Variable product – doesn't restrict the content’ is closed to new replies.