Woocomerce and purchase learning Path

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Woocomerce and purchase learning Path

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, this is really great CLP. I buy it. Now, the most important I thinl is. If can I buy learning path and if it is integrate with wocommerce.   For example I have 4 courses in the learning path, each course cost is $50 total of 4 course $200. But If I buy the learning path It cost $100.   For Lynda when I buy a suscription of $20 per month unlimited courses it is great. But If I have to sell each course without suscription I have to sell every Learning Path with a price.   How Can I do that.   Thanks.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Right now the CLP is free, there is no integration with woocommerce. We developed it free because the users can purchase the courses, like if the first step in the learning path is to finish a course A then the user will have to first purchase the course A (given that its a paid course). So due to this we never considered to make paid CLPs. However your suggestion is a valid point, so please create a feature request for this in our feature request forums. We'll consider this request and then add it in wplms CLP.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Everyone, Would not it be an easy workaround already to simply create a new product and add the courses from the learning path manually? Then, the student can buy the product and gets enrolled in all the allocated courses. This should match the learning path as well, then. And, in the learning path window, we could simply add a button (manually) that links directly to the new product with the bundle of courses. It is a manual step, but would work, I guess. Best wishes, Stefan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @stefan: Yes you are correct this will work fine. Thanks for the suggestion. However currently adding a button and the link in it will cause a little issue with saving, which is already fixed in the today's update, so please update the plugin if you are adding buttons in the step or adding any link.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocomerce and purchase learning Path’ is closed to new replies.