WooCommerce Account Page Integration With VibeBP Profile Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WooCommerce Account Page Integration With VibeBP Profile Menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I'm trying to integrate the WooCommerece "My Account" page inside of the VibeBP Profile Menu. But when the page is added to menu the section appears to be blank. Please help me and tell me where I am doing wrong so I can resolve it. I tried clearing the cache and tried different browsers. But it was of no help.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share exact screenshot or video what you have performed on your site
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes sure! Please check the screenshots of the dashboard and other menu settings. Adding my account page into menuSuccessfully added page into menuTab displaying the page in menuEmpty page with no content visible
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Also, the default shop page on the same menu is not working it keeps on loading with nothing at the end. Can you check on that too?
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Update on shop section it's working fine once I updated few core plugins of Vibe and WPLMS. But the "My account" page still remains a problem to solve.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    And "Tours" section is not visible too just in the same manner as above.
    Veronica
    try to install the wplms woo-commerce plugin on your site and then check the same
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Well for my account page I installed the WPLMS-Woocommerce plugin and the problem still remains. Can you take a look under the same subject and help me out with it? Thank you!
    Veronica
    hi can you please point out the issue again? as the video or screenshot is not available for the same
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes, here you go! I was trying to add the Wocommerce "My Account" page inside of the VibeBP profile menu to display the Woocommerce membership section. Once the user purchases the course they'll be a Woocommerce member and I want this to be displayed under the "My Account" section in VibeBP profile menu. But when tried the page is not loading anything except for the white blank screen. My Account Please see to this problem and help me. It's the same when a tour page is being added in the profile menu please look to that part too.
    Veronica
    hi my account and shop both pages will not work here
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    What about the tour page being empty?
    Veronica
    hi the tours are not available to view here if you want the tours then check the '?' sign in the right corner https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c3fTIhVYObG it will show tours according to the menu.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    What about the points that have been enabled on the gamification that's BP functionality it should work there right?
    Veronica
    hi couldn't get your exact point can you please be more specific about this?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Account Page Integration With VibeBP Profile Menu’ is closed to new replies.