woocommerce add order no working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting woocommerce add order no working

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    after update to 2.0.7 woocommerce "add order" stopped working. the "customer"option is not available and can not add Line item (course) to order.   I have no new plugins no cache plug ins.  I put in a ticket to woocommerce thet suggested to see if it was a WPLMS issue or Woocommerce issue to change the theme to TWENTY ONE and if it worked in TWENTY ONE Theme but not in WPLMS then its a WPLMS issue.   So that is what happened? in TWENTY ONE theme in woocommerce - add order - customer - I could pick a" guest" and I could add a line item to the order (product)  but when I switch back to WPLMS the "box with pick Customer" is not available and if I select "add line item" it does nothing, so I have no way to add a student to a course through woocommerce ( and I know I can add student from the front end by going through the course in admin and "add student"  but then my student does not have access to the downloads that are in the products  - virtual- download.   ) So with that being said it is not a woocommerce issue but some kind of a conflict in WPLMS.. But PLEASE look at my plug ins , I have no special plug ins just the ones that came with the theme or the ones Vibe themes has suggested to add such as Easy fancy box, my eventon, .. and NO NEW plugins in a long time so I don't know why since the update add order in woocommerce wont work.   PLEASE look at my plug ins and see if you see something that may be conflicting and go to my admin panel and try to add order yourself  you cant select customer. Any tips , advice or hints would be greatly appreciated since there is some kind of conflict with WPLMS only since update to 2.0.7. And please don't say " we can not replicate this problem"  and no others have reported this problem.. You will be able to see the problem if you look at my admin panel and my woocommerce See screenshot below  
    a4da
    Spectator
    www.academy4da.com admin a4da2525
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and did not find any such order where we can replicate the issue . I tried to edit the order for the order id that you provided in screenshot but it seems like you deleted that order . refer: http://prntscr.com/ak8jcb Can you please provide a link where the issue is appearing ? Also share some screenshot of the " TWENTY ONE Theme  " order edit page also ?  
    a4da
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Yes i deleted that order that is in screenshot because  it was just an example and wasnt correct. I dont need you to EDIT any order I wanted you to try to "ADD ORDER"  on any customer in my admin panel through woocommerce - Add order- to put a student in a course - use my test person that is already in the system. It wont work.. I dont need anything edited on customer bc I cant add them to a course through woocommerce Test person Celi 1234567   If I need to add her to a course, 1 way i was told by vibethemes (so they can get the product downloads which is important to my business) go to woocommerce - "ADD ORDER" Select the "customer "then "add the product"... BUT since update to 2.0.7 Picking the customer is not available (see screenshot) and add line item/add product is not an option (see screenshot) as i stated above i spoke with woocommerce and as you can see if I switch to Twenty One theme it does work as normal or as it should, I have the option to pick the customer and add the product to add the student into the course (see screenshot when i switch to 21 theme) http://prntscr.com/ala4ic    (correct with Twenty one Theme) http://prntscr.com/ala4ec   (incorrect with WPLMS Theme) Admin www.academy4da.com a4da a4da2525 please read my initial above - I already spoke with woocommerce and they said due to it working properly with 21 theme it is a WPLMS issue just since 2.0.7 update   Thank you
    digikraft
    Participant
    We are also experiencing the same issue when trying to add a new manual order in woocommerce
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was unable to replicate the issue at our test site  : http://prntscr.com/am1dfe also wplms theme and any of its plugins do not affect anything on the woocommerce add order page .. this could be due to your third party plugins . May i know which plugin are you using @digikraft ? I would also recommend to deactivate third party plugins at once and check issue again after clearing browser cache .
    a4da
    Spectator
    Alex, I have given you my log in and password so you could see my third party plug ins. I have not changed anything at all except update to 2.0.7   Again if you please log into my site with the admin credentials  and try to add order through woocommerce  - add order - you will ot be able to select a customer or add a product  Please try it for yourself on my sit e with my plugins.. again my site is not fancy as I am not a developer or web designer so I have no extra plugins besides what i read on your forum   Please log into my site with my admin credentials  go to woocommerce in the admin panel and try to add order for anyone .  You wont have the option to select the customer or add product as I showed you in my screenshots   thank you
    a4da
    Spectator
    www.academy4da.com admin a4da2525   Look at my plugins nothing besides what Vibe themes has suggested.   use customer Celi 1234567 But you wont even get that far because once you select add order the customer field is not available.   thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Checking site...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Resolved. I found few issues and fixed them : a. Javascript error on all your pages, something related to quiz, the code was in the WP Admin - WPLMS - Footer section. b. I have added a small change which seems to have worked in your site. I have added similar change in vibe custom types plugin so it should work in future as well.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The strange reason is that function wp_script_is is returning false in your setup whereas it is returning true in my setup.
    a4da
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for taking the time to resolve the issue. But for future reference can you explain why the issues occured?  Something I did or due to a plugin ?? I know your busy helping other people but if i can learn why it happens then hopefully in the future i do not replicate the same issue if its on my end and also maybe  better understand to explain so it can be repaired sooner rather than being told sorry we cant replicate.... Just trying to learn so I dont have to bother you all as much :) 1. Like the" javascript error on all the pages" why would that happen - again Im such a newbie I dont do anything unless its on the forum? Only think i can think of that I may have put in the section was when I asked if there was a way for the quiz results to show at the top of the page instead of the student having to scroll to the bottom to see their quiz results (if I remember correctly if thats were someone at vibe themes told me to put the code for that - but i could be mistaking 2, what is the wp_script_false/true mean? Ever since the touchpoints email came out it has never worked for me and always got the same answer, vibethemes cant replicate it has something to do with your customizations,  But again I only do what vibe themes suggests in the forum so I finally gave up on that and  a few other features.  Maybe if you found something odd and changed it hopefully some of WPLMS features will now work?????  I can only hope :) again thank you for taking the time to really check into the issue.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This has to do something with your setup, either your hosting or third party plugins. Because this issue is not replicable on any of our test setups. The indication was given by the javascript error displayed on your page. So, since the issue is not replicable on all setups it is not a "Bug", because theme and plugin code is same for all the users. So, the only variable left is your server or custom plugins. When you're dealing with Web based software you need to understand that not all servers are same, not all environments are same. So, there is always a possibility that things do not work the same in all the systems. WordPress even after more than 10 years has more than has 4938 pending issues. WPLMS is a system based on WordPress so there is possibility that you may face issues based on your environment which are not replicable on our systems. All we can make sure is that the "Bugs" are resolved, Bugs are issues which are replicable on all the systems under any environment. 1. Javascript errors : You can check for javascript errors on any page right in your browser, right click - inspect element - console, check anything in "red". These can occur because of various reasons, some of them are scripts cached by browser, some of these are bugs, but I can not be sure on why these occur. But one thing is sure, once they occur all javascript stops executing. Javascript is a language which is run by your browser, so the effects on pages run by the browser like login popup overlay would stop working. 2. wp_script_is is a core wordpress function. Please use WordPress codex to learn more on this. This function is not working as expected so in the next update we've removed this and added our custom code.   All the bugs in WPLMS can be tracked live : https://trello.com/b/myOe4n5m/wplms-bugs-and-issues so, make sure the bugs you're facing are acknowledged and present in the above link.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce add order no working’ is closed to new replies.