Woocommerce Buttons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Woocommerce Buttons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    I cannot translate Apply coıpon, update Cart buttons. i can see them in the Woocommerce and it has already translated. in wplms: there is no words to translate.   wplms and woocommerce are translating As a System... we moved before.   can you help me pls.
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    spainspirations
    Spectator
    I have the same question. Please help.  
    logan
    Hello, Please try adding this code: add this code in wp-admin >> wplms >> footer >> google analytics. <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ $('.woocommerce-cart form.woocommerce-cart-form input#coupon_code').attr('placeholder', "New coupon_code"); $('.woocommerce-cart form.woocommerce-cart-form button.button[name="apply_coupon"]').text('New apply coupon'); $('.woocommerce-cart form.woocommerce-cart-form button.button[name="update_cart"]').text('New update coupon'); }); </script> refer: http://prntscr.com/oc1vlu
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    logan
    please give me access to the site. your admin url and credentials. i will check why is it not working.
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    logan
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    logan
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Hi! I have exactly the same problem. The lines to be translated do not appear within the wplms theme and the script does not work.   Please help!
    logan

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

please create your own topic then share credentials in the second reply. mark this as a private reply.

refer: http://prntscr.com/q36zar

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

note: activate your child theme for the fix. i will write codes in child theme so that after update it remains effective.
    sametbozkurt
    Participant
    thx logan... and thx for video...   you can close this topic : Resolved!!!
    logan
    Thanks for confirming. closing this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Buttons’ is closed to new replies.