Woocommerce checkout issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woocommerce checkout issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Hi,   I've got an issue with my checkout page. The payment part is disabled on the checkout page as you can see here : https://prnt.sc/lep62w I've updated Woocommerce to 3.5.1 and when I active debug mode here what it says : wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php, wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.4.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 3.5.0, wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php, wplms/woocommerce/content-single-product.php, wplms/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php, wplms/woocommerce/single-product/title.php, wplms/woocommerce/single-product.php And also : Notice: wc_checkout_params est obsolète depuis la version 3.5.1 ! Utilisez woocommerce_get_script_data à la place. in /home/upsiloneus/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4104 Can you please help me ? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Does this issue appears with when you updated woocommerce plugin .The issue is not actually related to theme . wplms theme does not interfere on checkout page at all specially with the payments . I think the payment gateway plugin you are using is not compatible to woocommerce's latest update  .check it with your payment gaateway plugin support or author .
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Hi, I don't think it's the payment gateway because it worked well before, and if I change it, it's the same issue Also, it looks like it's the same issue of this post : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-update-issue/ Seems that this file is wrong : wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.4.0 If I switch woth another template, it works fine.. some there must be a problem somewhere with the theme. Thanks for your help
    Julien3z
    Participant
    I've found that the issue was with the WPLMS blank theme...I don't know what was missing or wrong but I have set back a backup one and that works fine now.. sorry You can close this topic. Thanks
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce checkout issue’ is closed to new replies.