WooCommerce Checkout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WooCommerce Checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    userid
    Spectator
    hello guys: the "Phone" field is missing on my checkout page which is REQUIRED by my payment gateway. without this field, the payment gateway is not processing checkout. I have only removed the Order Notes from Woocommerce checkout and havent touched anything else. No matter what I do I cannot get phone field working. Please advice how to resolve this isue
    userid
    Spectator
    URL: www.iflaglobal.com username: adminroot password: Bismillah1@786
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The billing details which includes the phone number filed is not showed for the virtual products in wplms as of now ,if you have enabled the "Remove extra checkout fileds" from wplms->miscellaneous . Please disable this check and add the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file  in wplms customizer plugin  : add_filter( 'woocommerce_checkout_fields' , 'custom_override_checkout_fields' ); function custom_override_checkout_fields( $fields ) { unset($fields['billing']['billing_company']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_address_1']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_address_2']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_city']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_postcode']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_country']); unset($fields['billing']['billing_state']);   return $fields;   }  
    userid
    Spectator
    The issue was resolved. But now I am getting the error as shown in attachment. question is: is this wplms related or payment gateway related? How I got the error? I cancelled the order at payment gateway which tried to return me to my website. Thats when it displayed this error. Kindly advise.
    sandy
    WPLMS theme does not interfere in order processing so it might be issue between woocommerce and the payment gateway. Try contacting woocommerce or payment gateway support team on this.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Checkout’ is closed to new replies.