WooCommerce Colors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues WooCommerce Colors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    How to match this colors? I cannot change this :( Already tried appearance -> Customize) How can I change the WooCommerce form background color?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share the url of your site ?
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    It's not live yet.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay try this : Goto wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> colors -> change the background color to white .
    canyasa
    Participant
    Hi All, I am having problem with woocommerce buttons too. On Product page button text color turns white on hover, couldn't find the right css to fix it. Could you help me with that? Site is here    Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @canyasa: As it is a very old topic so please create your own topic if you face any issue for faster response and better understanding. Try using this css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: .minimal.woocommerce .shop_products .products a.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart:hover {color: #444;}  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can change the color code according to your requirements in the above css.
    canyasa
    Participant
    That code doesn't work
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @canyasa: The code worked fine on your site because now when I tried to see your shop page I couldn't replicate the issue, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1X6EiD2C Please try clearing the browser cache and then check. Since this is a very old topic and already resolved, so closing the topic. If you face any issue then please create a new topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Colors’ is closed to new replies.