Woocommerce membership and course finished button problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woocommerce membership and course finished button problem

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Spectator
    Originally which is correct in course duration? --- 9999 or 0 (if using woocommerce membership)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I would need some time to check where this course reset is happening . Meanwhile please control the duration of students from course admin . refer : http://prntscr.com/hb8cme
    youngbal
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex!!!. As you told me, I have checked "EXTEND SUBSCRIPTION" Default is 'Enter extend amout (in Days)' I have not changed the value. Thank you for taking care. It's 3 o'clock a.m. in Seoul in Korea. The time difference between you and me is 12 hours. Actually in your place, this is a trivial matter. But as for me, this is important because the education regulation of Korea is very strict. Help me just a little  insofar as it is And sorry for troubling you. Alex  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    youngbal
    Spectator
    The problem is solved. Fundamentally My LMS setting was wrong. Sorry for troubling you and thank you for taking care of my trivial matter until now. The staff of WPLMS is best of best!!! Alex! I pray for your good health. Once more Thank you Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce membership and course finished button problem’ is closed to new replies.