Woocommerce Membership now showing price

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woocommerce Membership now showing price

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    plxn
    Participant
    Hello, I am trying to connect multiple woocommerce memberships to a course. When adding Memberships using the WPLMS Woocommerce Add-on unfortunately I'm not seeing the price of the Membership. So I tried to connect the product behind the membership which works and shows the price. Anyway, in my case I need to connect 2 products to one course. When doing that using a snipped I found here there were no multiple products showing up as described in the article. Screenshots can be found here: Thank you for helping out Cheers Michael
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, No screenshot is provided in your query please provide it so that we can understand your issue better. Also share your site URL.
    plxn
    Participant
    Sry, must have slipped away somehow. Here it is: https://sebstorage.0ydnqbq3ajngc1eo.myfritz.net/index.php/s/f5XQLErG33XQa5w
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please provide your site URL with admin credential here in private reply so that I can check it.
    plxn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi here are some tips: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DKUSeoIg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEK324CoDA please check these tips if you see the tips you will notice that you can add multiple levels of membership to the course, multiple pricing options with different subscriptions to the course but you can't connect multiple products to a single course but you can connect multiple courses to a single product for that Follow these steps to create a course bundle : a. Go to WP Admin – Products – Add new b. Create a new product and add the bundle description. c. Connect the courses you want in the bundle.
    plxn
    Participant
    Hey, thank you for the tips. I read thrue them but I think they don't solve my use-case. Before going too deep into technical solutions maybe I describe what my use case is, so you then maybe can propose me a technical solution for it. The idea is to sell a Membership with 3 different pricing models but all giving the same access. 1 for a subscription payment every month, another one for paying every 3 months and one for paying a full year upfront. So basically when being part of the membership you have access to all courses. So when clicking on the course there should be the possibility to choose in between these 3 pricing models when buying the course which then gives access to the membership and the membership gives access to all the courses. Having one membership-plan for all pricing models or a different membership-plan for each of them doesn't matter. Both is ok. My solution One: Create a membership plan for each of the pricing models. Using WPLMS-woo-memberships bind all membership-plans to each course. Problem: Price for the Subscription Model tied to the membership doesn't show up in the single-course-layout. My solution Two: Bind the subscription products to the course instead of the memberships-plan using the snipped above to add multiple products. When paying the subscription product give access to membership. Membership grants access to course. Granting access to courses using the grant option in the membership plan doesn't work in a sense that on the course it still want's you to buy it and the button doesn't say "Start Course" My solution Three: Bind the subscription products and the membership plans to the course using the snipped above to add multiple products to one course Problem: Always both, the product and the membership shows up on the dropdown when selecting the pricing model which confuses the user. Hope that makes sense It would be wonderful if you have a solution for my use-case Thanks Cheers Michael
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    solution 1 : Create a membership plan for each of the pricing models. Using WPLMS-woo-memberships bind all membership-plans to each course. this is what you have to do we recommend . But issue is displaying the details of subscription ? Well for that you can set "direct checkout" from wp-admin -> wplms -> miscellaneous to "disable" .this will lead the user to product page where you can add in the details which user can see.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Membership now showing price’ is closed to new replies.