WooCommerce Membership

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request WooCommerce Membership

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    As an alternative for PaidMembership Pro I would like WooCommerce Membership and WooCommerce Subscriptions to be implemented the same way to sell all (!) available courses (even the upcoming will be automatically added to the bought membership) per different membership subscriptions.
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    I've requested this a long time ago but still waiting for any confirmation.  There are a great set of plugins called Woocommerce Subscriptions and Subscriptio both found on codecanyon by Rightpress. The advantage is that they are significantly cheaper than the woocommerce plugins themselves, have more features, and you don't have to pay a yearly fee to keep them upgraded. But like I said it's been almost two months and I've been told that they are working on integrating these plugins with WPLMS but I haven't heard anything yet.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    yes I know, I am also waiting for this feature for quite a long time with the answer that they are working on it. Unfortunately a relaunch is very soon and I have to use s2member instead and some programming hooks in the meantime
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi guys, we are now many requesting this integration. (Plus PMPro doesn't work with WC Subscriptions 2+ now). Is there an easy way to do a little fundraising among WPLMS users that need the Woocommerce membership integration? This way you can tell us how much you need for this job and we can contribute? Cause according to your answer here (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/integration-with-membershipsubscription-plugins) I understand it is not a priority. I'll be glad to pay for this, and maybe others too. Happy new year to the team! Cheers!
    alexarosario
    Participant
    Would LOVE to have this... That would give me an awesome way to add a whole new dimension to my site.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I am also interested in this fundraising idea.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Still after some template updates no news for a WooCommerce Membership and WooCommerce Subscription integration. I don't want to/can't use the PaidMembership Pro solution?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We have addons available, do these addons not work properly ? https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Now with these addons it is working for the first sight. But first tests with WooCommerce 3.0 weren't successfully, only the version before. Have you already checked this with WooCommerce 3.0?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Membership’ is closed to new replies.