WooCommerce-MyCred plugin not working with Shop Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WooCommerce-MyCred plugin not working with Shop Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    Hi, I have bought a plugin from MyCred to allow payment with points. It is called "myCRED WooCommerce Plus - WooCommerce" Unfortunately, when the plugin is activated, the shop page does not load - only the logo and main menu load at the top of the page, and the rest of the page is blank https://prnt.sc/w7t6hr Also, there is an error when trying to edit the shop page with Elementor (when the new MyCred plugin is active). I'm not sure why it is only the shop page that is affected, but I guess it's the only page connected with Woocommerce products. I'm hoping you may have some ideas why this might be occurring. Thanks
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes there is some kind of error but could not check the details of it . can you please share your server php error log and ftp credentials to have look on this .
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    how do I share the php error log? Where do I get it?
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok found the error and its not coming from our theme and plugins . Its coming from the mycred own plugin :

Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function MyCred_woo_points_history::copouns_tab_endpoint_title(), 1 passed in /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exactly 2 expected in /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-content/plugins/mycred-woocommerce-plus/includes/mycred-points-history.php:18
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): MyCred_woo_points_history->copouns_tab_endpoint_title('Shop')
    #1 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Shop', Array)
    #2 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-content/themes/wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php(47): apply_filters('the_title', 'Shop')
    #3 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/acidre5/a...')
    #4 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/acidre5/a...')
    #5 /home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/index.php(17): require('/home/acidre5/a. in <b>/home/acidre5/acidrefluxformula.com/wp-content/plugins/mycred-woocommerce-plus/includes/mycred-points-history.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br />
    Please contact the mycred plugin spport on this .
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    Awesome! Thanks so much for your help. I'll pass the message on so they can fix it.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.