WooCommerce order complete email bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WooCommerce order complete email bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    colinmcparland
    Participant
    Hi, I overrode the WooCommerce email template for the 'Order Complete' email by putting it in my child theme directory.  Now whenever I go to manually send or re-send the 'Order Complete' email, I am redirected to the posts.php page with the email confirmation text showing:   http://sendvid.com/kxffu7f7   Thanks for your help.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the video, but this is incorrect forum for this topic. Moving to Other topics.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please respond on this topic to make it visible in "pending response" section and also to confirm that this is still an issue.
    colinmcparland
    Participant
    Hi,  I am still having this issue.  I overrode the WooCommerce email template for the 'Order Complete' email by putting it in my child theme directory.  Now whenever I go to manually send or re-send the 'Order Complete' email, I am redirected to the posts.php page with the email confirmation text showing:  http://sendvid.com/kxffu7f7. Thanks for your help Colin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The correct support place to ask this would be WooCommerce as WPLMS does not interfere in this. I suspect a third party plugin or custom code is interfering here, the email template is used by the email functionality and may not cause this type of issue. The starting point to debug this would be how WooCommerce is completing the order, any possible fix for this would be better provided by the WooCommerce than us. This is how it works for me in my test setup : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDfIla1BS0 You can also try removing all the customizations that you have done in relation to order completion just to check if it is conflicting with the order completion proces.
    colinmcparland
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply Alex, did you have a custom email template active when you took that video?  WooCommerce does not offer support tickets for me since I did not purchase any WooCommerce products, so it will be difficult to seek help from them.  After disabling my custom plugins and customizations to the email template, I still have this problem.  It seems that just having a woocommerce/emails/customer-completed-order.php file in my child theme messes everything up.  Can you please offer me some more insight?  This feature is key to getting our project completed.   Thanks again Colin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that wplms does not interfere on any of the woocommerce functionalities . Can you please share your server php error log to check actually where is the error is generating . Please also make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to the latest and your child theme does not have any outdated templates . All the templates must have been copied form the latest version of woocommerce or wplms theme and then they are customized .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce order complete email bug’ is closed to new replies.