Woocommerce order does not go to completed status.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woocommerce order does not go to completed status.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Hello, I purchased your Woocommerce plugin, but the products are always stuck in the preparing status despite successful payments. I also purchased the woocommerce auto complete plugin to solve the problem, but it did not solve the problem. I also spoke to the Woocommerce support team and could not find a solution to the problem. I also created a test product to experiment. I also made purchases with real products. Although credit card payments are successful, I can't see the completed status. The test product we created is marked as both a virtual and a downloadable product. However, it does not go to the completed status.
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi yes we will check the same. please provide: product URL course URL admin credentials.
    Veronica
    hi yes we will check the same. please provide: product URL course URL admin credentials.
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Veronica
    thanks for the details checking...
    Veronica
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I don't have a problem with what you're showing. What I want is for the paid product to appear as completed automatically in the system. Normally the order should be "complete" when the item is marked as virtual and downloadable and paid for. But as you can see it shows as preparing. This is the feature that doesn't work. This feature does not work in the test product or the product with the course added. I even bought the WooCommerce Order Status Control plugin for this reason, but I couldn't solve the problem. I hope I have been able to better explain the problem I am having now.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to use this plugin exactly : https://wordpress.org/plugins/autocomplete-woocommerce-orders/ It has settings to mark all paid orders as complete automatically.
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is done by your payment gateway plugin . Its setting the order in processing status by default when payment is complete overwriting the woocommerce autocomplete orders . To resolve this please add this custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_action('woocommerce_order_status_processing',function($order_id){
    	$order = wc_get_order($order_id);

if (!empty($order)) {

$order->update_status( 'completed' );

}
    });

tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for that you need to talk to your payment gateway plugin support or author to set the order status to completed after payment . Its forcefully setting the order to processing I guess . Remember we do not interfere in woocommerce payment process .Our code comes in action only when the order status set to "completed".
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce order does not go to completed status.’ is closed to new replies.