Woocommerce Product Vendor to Tweak Comission

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woocommerce Product Vendor to Tweak Comission

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, Like I mentioned before, I need to setup instructor comission by amount, not percentage. But It's not available on WPLMS. It's okay. Then I found this plugin: Woocommerce Product Vendors. It says: "enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store". Something that I need. If I use this plugin, will it override comission on WPLMS Setting? Is it compatible with earning report on instructor dashboard? Thank you. ps: just paid for extending support service. 
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it has its own internal commission system and it wont reflect any commission user lms -> commissions page . Also it would not reflect any earned in instructor dashboard . But this can be acheived via customization which will be paid . Let me know if you are interested in this .  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Please name the price. Thank you.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    The set commission value is consider as amount, not as percentage. It will cost 49$ for this customization.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Thanks Mark. Will this customization affect instructor's exsisting/previous earning? Because I need to avoid this. Example: * 1-31 March, 80% comission. Total earning $800. * 1-30 April, $20 comission. Will this setting change $800 total earning on March? Or it only affect to transaction/earning made since 1 April?   How long do you need to complete this customization?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no it wont affect any previous commissions . When you will install this custom plugin ,after that the commissions will be counted according to amounts as expected .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Product Vendor to Tweak Comission’ is closed to new replies.