WooCommerce Subscription and Woo Membership

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WooCommerce Subscription and Woo Membership

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi I have woocommerce subscription and woocommerce membership plugin installed and setup where each subscription plan will allow user access to all the paid courses of the website, all plans have been set with 14 days free trial after the 14 days the user should not have access to the paid courses if they don't pay and would need to see greyscale (unclickable) button so they cannot continue course or start courses for paid courses but they can still access their free courses, how do we achieve this? Monthly plan (Paid monthly) Yearly plan (Paid yearly) Lifetime plan (Paid only once) Also among these 3 plans, user should be only allow to select 1 plan and they may switch plan. Current issue is that the user is able to purchase 2 plans which is for the same course for example lifetime plan and monthly plan, I don't want this workflow because when user cancels or unsubscribe the monthly plan they also lose access to the paid courses which have all been set to 9999 days which should be unlimited as I believe the monthly subscription overrides the 9999 days. Do you have code that can help allow user to only purchase 1 plan amount all these 3 plans which are all set in mine woocommerce subscription and woocommerce membership?
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well first of all let me bring this to you is that in wplms wooommerce subscriptions and woocommerce memberhsips does not works together .We have two different addons for both. This depends on you if you want automatic deduction from user's card which is supported by the woocommerce subscriptions Or the woocommerce memberships . While both can help you achieve you to sell your plans .   About your issue which is : user gets removed from fulltime purchase as well from courses . What we an do is to do not remove the user completely but subtract the subscription duration from his pending duration in each courses . If user has bought plan then course will show to be expired and he will have to buy it again .
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply, yes I want users to have automatic deduction from their credit card monthly or weekly depending on the membership plan they select which consists of all the courses .. I am using both together and also installed wplms add ons for both plugin Is there a css code or something that allows user to only purchase 1 subscription instead of multiple subscriptions?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can try adding this code given here : http://robinhenniges.com/woocommerce-subscription-allow-only-one-active-subscription/ to stop users to purchase multiple subscriptions.   Secondly please use only the woocommerce subscriptions and its wplms addon only and deactivate the woocommerce memberships and its wplms addon . Now to give access please simply select all the courses in the associated courses box in your subscription product . now the issue will remain is to not to remove the user from course which was purchased completely without subscription for which we suggested a plan above to subtract the course duration from that course /
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thank you for your instructions I have followed your instructions to disable WooCommerce Membership and wplms add-on for woo commerce membership I also added all the courses one by one into each subscription product, below is the screenshot for 1 of the subscription. Mine question is based on the screenshot is it necessary to click show (green) enter 1 for subscription duration and product duration parameter set to month or I can disable the show and leave those fields blank and it would still work? https://prnt.sc/t9qumz
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No its not necessary if you are using wplms woocommerce subscription addon .Now on subscription expire this addon will make the course expire as well . on changing the subscription i.e cancelling one susbcription right now it will remove the user from the all the connected courses . Please tell if you want to reduce the course duration rather than removing the students from courses connected to subscription completely .
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Thanks Alex for the reply Mine settings on each course is 9999 days unlimited. On mine woocommerce subscription I have a 14 days free trial then user will be charged $9.97 weekly, S97 yearly or $197 lifetime. So what I want is if the user is already charge $9.97 weekly and they are on the 3rd day if the cancel subscription, I want mine user to still be able to access the course for remaining 4 days before the course access is removed as they already paid for it. The user will still be able to access the courses that have been set as free as I have set all free courses to be automatically assigned to the users upon registration.
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Alex if you are going to login to the website with admin account provided earlier .. can you also help copy and paste the code you suggestion from here http://robinhenniges.com/woocommerce-subscription-allow-only-one-active-subscription/ as I tried copying from the site but it does not allow me to copy not sure why
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its a tip would need ftp credentials to to add it .Please share them in a private reply .
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have added the code in wplms customizer plugin .
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Thank you so much Alex for your help, please kindly close the ticket.
    Veronica
    thanks to confirm closing the topic
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Subscription and Woo Membership’ is closed to new replies.