woocommerce variable product

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues woocommerce variable product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi. I'm having trouble displaying variable products in my courses with woocomerce. I would like to be able to offer free certificates and paid certificates and for the student to choose which one to take (variable product) I'm using WLPLMS Woocommerce plugin - I enabled the Variable Products Popup in Course Page. But still can't show the options.
    nex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    nex
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i have created variable product from backend one with certi and other without certificate on your site and it worked fine : https://prnt.sc/ug23kk
    nex
    Spectator
    Got it.. It works!.. But how do I show that a certificate is free (that we grant it) and the other certificate that is paid (it is granted by another accredited institution) this information does not show it when someone wants to choose an option https://ibb.co/kKcqLrS
    nex
    Spectator
    Just to clarify. I need to show that one certificate is given by us and the other certificate (the one for payment) is given by another accredited institution. This information is very important to show when the student has to choose.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well awarding two certificates actually not available but you can label this in the variable product's variation title itself . Apart from this there is no other way to label it .
    nex
    Spectator
    ok, thanks
    Veronica
    closing this particular one if you need further assistance then you can create new topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce variable product’ is closed to new replies.