Wooommerce and Page settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Wooommerce and Page settings

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi, I am unable to change page settings when  I disable Woocommerce. It is really required to keep this plugin enabled even though you are not using any feature of it? I would like to keep Woo-commerce disabled as it it will free up system resources. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is known issue will be fixed in the update of vibe-customtypes plugin . To quick fix it we would be needing your site admin credentials and site url . PS :mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Any ETA when this update will be out? If its takes 3-7 days, then I will rather get it fixed now by editing. Could you tell me which file you will be editing so that I dont have to repeat next time when any theme update happens Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Yep this is a known issue in wplms as of now .
    to quick fix that please follow these steps :
    Goto wp-admin -> plugins -> editor .
    Select vibe custom types plugin to edit .
    Select meta_box.php to edit .
    Find admin_enqueue_scripts function in metabox .php file .
    Replace this line :
    if(in_array($post_type,array('course','quiz','unit','news','wplms-assignment','wplms-event','question','post','testimonial','popup','certificate'))){

with this :

if(in_array($post_type,array('course','quiz','unit','news','wplms-assignment','wplms-event','question','page','post','testimonial','popup','certificate'))){

then save the changes .

refer : http://prntscr.com/a9af65

sirajcmr
    Spectator
    This issue does not happen with my 2.0.6.2 update. Seems like it is fixed in last update regards
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wooommerce and Page settings’ is closed to new replies.