Would like to update to V4 but… unable to make my site work properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Would like to update to V4 but… unable to make my site work properly

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, My site has been up and running for a few years now and I have a few more weeks until I have some new courses starting. Hence, I'd like to update to V4 which will give me time to make all the little settings before the next sessions start. However, I'm still unable to make it work properly when I do the update. Can you help, please? Site is www.smart-me-up.com Tnanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I looked into your site , there are some videos embeded using the wp embed shortcode : [embed]{link}[/embed] which does not render the videos yet . Are there any other plugins used by you to add content in units ? or some kind of restrictions . Also wplms woocommerce is also not yet compatible with V4 yet , we are working on it. Please tell if you are ready to migrate we will do it .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! Ok for the migration. I will simply put the links to the videos until they can be embedded again. There are no plugins used to add content to the units (not that I can think of), so it should be fine. And I can also wait until the system is compatible with WooCommerce (will find a trick). Thanks for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok the site has been updated .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Would like to update to V4 but… unable to make my site work properly’ is closed to new replies.