WOW Slider deleted with latest WPLMS update?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WOW Slider deleted with latest WPLMS update?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, with the latest WPLMS update (v 2.0.1), did something happen to the WowSlider plugin on the homepage? It's disappeared from our site after the theme update. It is no longer listed anywhere in the Dashboard or plugin page. Thanks for your help.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    My mistake! It is the LayerSlider, not WOW Slider (not installed), that has been minimalized, not deleted. Can you look at the site- www.iguanaacademy.com, and tell me why my LayerSlider has been reduced to a small icon in the right corner? Also, the next element, a page-width text image, cannot be seen. Thank you. :)
    sandy
    Add this in custom css:
    .home #content + .homepageslider.stripe { margin-top: 0 !important; }
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Would that be in one of the following? Please advice exactly where to find "custom css".
    • Dashboard > Appearance > Edit CSS > CSS Stylesheet Editor
    • Dashboard > Appearance > Editor > WPLMS
    • Dashboard > Appearance > Editor > WPLMS Child or
    • Dashboard > WPLMS > Customizer > ?
    Do most people know where to find "custom css"? Thanks.
    sandy
    WP Admin - Dashboard - Appearance - Customizer - Custom CSS
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    That fixed it! Thank you for the advice and location of the Custom CSS. I know you've mentioned "Custom CSS" many times, but because I access it rarely, I always have a hard time finding it without knowing the full path. Thanks for doing that. :)
    sandy
    P.S : It has been mentioned in theme documentation as well.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WOW Slider deleted with latest WPLMS update?’ is closed to new replies.