WP admin bar has gone in wplsm 4

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WP admin bar has gone in wplsm 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tsungyu
    Participant
    My wp admin bar has gone missing on my site whenever I login on my front page. I have checked these settings in wp-admin > WPLMS > BuddyPress, and selected Hide WP Admin bar for Students & Instructors. But wp admin bar working fine whenever I login on wordpress default wp-admin page.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Veronica
    tsungyu
    Participant
    astoria_group
    Participant
    I have the same problem, would you please share the solution.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    This problem has not yet been solved.
    Veronica
    hi, @tsungyu i have checked this on local and it is working http://somup.com/cYQniGXlDW need to check further and will update here
    tsungyu
    Participant
    You should check this on my site. I think I'm not individual cases.
    Veronica
    hi it works from one side only when logged in wp then logged in wplms front end when logged in front end it wont login in wp having logged in into wp system makes the whole web app based system slow therefore we use JWT token now both are different logins
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Veronica, when you checked it in your video, we can see that wp-amin bar is showing, but in obviously both of our sites it isnt happening aytomatically. I write /wp-amin after my site in order to get to the backend
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, this is expected. Because when you login to Vibebp panel, you do not log into WordPress. This is deliberate. For admin to login simply open your site at Yoursite.com/wp-admin Reason ---- The whole 4.x update is built on a modern JWT login system. The WordPress built their login system in 2006 which was state of the art at that time. But times change and the WPLMS uses a much more advance and faster login system. We are currently doing a test to prove that WPLMS actually runs faster than WordPress itself. It may sound Funny, but the login is exactly why we will prove this. The WordPress login is a Cookie based login which is validated by database sessions. For a complex application like an LMS, as the users login count increase, the WordPress would eperience tremendous slowness. With every user login, the wordpress site grows slower. The JWT logins sytem resolves this issue and adds the much needed scalability in your sites.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So, bottom line: this is not an issue but an expected behaviour in WPLMS 4.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    when logged in from wp-admin , the admin bar apepars in the site : https://prnt.sc/uba8rb
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘WP admin bar has gone in wplsm 4’ is closed to new replies.