WP Theme Customizer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WP Theme Customizer

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    skop81
    Spectator
    I there, after the latest upgrade, the WP Theme Customizer doesn't work. When I click on it I receive a white page and I cannot customize anything. So, I know that I can customize the style.css file into the child theme, but in WP Theme Customizer I've made a lot of customizations that I need to copy into style.css of wplms child theme. In private reply I'll send the admin credentials. Thank's for your support.
    skop81
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    skop81
    Spectator
    Hi there, the issue is extended to "create new page" and "edit new page". I've tryed to deactivate all plugins and it seems that woocommerce and vibe-customtypes causes this issue. I've tryed to reinstall both plugins but when are active the page editing does not work! Please check my issue it is very urgent!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and replicated the issue .But im not able to replicate the issue on my test site . Can you please share your server php error log (upload it somewhere online and share its link here in private reply ) ? Please also try deactivating all your third party plugins for once and again check the issue ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also contact your webhost and ask them to increase your server php memory limit which is right now just 40 MB . Please ask them to increase upto 128Mb or more .
    skop81
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, thank's for your quick reply. This is how the php.ini is configurated: short_open_tag=On upload_max_filesize = 64M post_max_size = 64M memory_limit = 256M max_execution_time = 300  
    skop81
    Spectator
    Ok Alex... I've found the problem... This plugin causes the issue: ssl-insecure-content-fixer Today I've updated this plugin... Thank's for your quick support!
    Glad to know your issue is resolved. Closing the topic. #Rejoice :)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Theme Customizer’ is closed to new replies.