Wpbakery animation on mobile delayed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Wpbakery animation on mobile delayed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I have been having issues with wpbakery animations on mobile devices for individual elements. The animations work fine on laptops but on mobile there is a very long delay before the animated elements appear. I initial thought it is a problem with wpbakery but today I tried by changing the theme and the animations work fine on the mobile devices with the 2019 theme. To see the problem in action, kindly visit via mobile: https://new.ichars.com/fellowship-opportunities-for-psychologists-and-social-workers/ You can see the same issue with elementor on wplms demo 15. Video showing issue on elementor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtzMdxIlJc Video showing issue on wpbakery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjtpP_FN8A
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay thanks for creating this topic here . Thanks for the videos with explanation .We replicated and noticed the issue .Its most probably related to theme's inbuilt animation library and visual composer's/elementor's library conflict . We are working on to fix this issue and will try to fix this in the next theme update version 3.9.5 releasing next week .
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, Yes !! if you do not need support then you could directly point out your issues here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226/comments best regards.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I actually tried reporting it on the facebook group and I was asked to renew my support
    logan
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any updates on this?
    logan
    Hello, Yes, but we have not found any solution yet. I have discussed this to the development team. they are working on it.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    A lot of our plans are on hold for this reasons, can you please get this done asap. Also if you could give me a timeline by when it would be done, I can plan accordingly.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    The animation bug with respect to mobile seems to be a result of some code in the file: wplms/assets/js/wplms.min.js I was able to come to this conclusion by
    1. changing the template to barebones.

2. Created a page using elementor plugin and added animation to some of the elements

3. Next disabled all of the wplms related js and css using the "<span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; white-space: nowrap;">Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster" plugin. </span>

4. Refreshed the page on front end on a mobile device. The animations started working again.

5. Enabled js and css files one be one and checked the page on mobile after enabling each css or js file. The animations on mobile stopped working when wplms/assets/js/wplms.min.js was enabled.

6. Disabled wplms/assets/js/wplms.min.js again and refreshed the page on mobile. The animations started working.

I am not good at javascript and hence was not able to debug further. But at least have been able to identify the file that seems to create the problem. It would be great if you can look at this and get this sorted asap now.

logan
    Hello, i have notified the development team, they are trying to find the source of origin. please have some patience.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you. If you could share approx time by when this would be resolved, I would be able to plan accordingly and will also be able to have patience. Meanwhile is it possible to share a code to disable animations on mobile and tab devices completely. So that I can use animations for the desktop version and yet the site on the mobile and tab is accessible without the current problems.
    logan
    Hello, do you remember i have shared a mail id with you at the beginning? please write this problem there. that is managed by Mr.Vibe. he will guide you better and also ask for the timeline.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Wpbakery animation on mobile delayed’ is closed to new replies.