WPBakery Visual Composer – Update Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPBakery Visual Composer – Update Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    imranf255
    Spectator
    I have updated my wplms theme to the latest version (Version 2.0.7). But I am not able to update WPBakery Visual Composer from <span style="color: #32373c; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">version 4.10  to version 4.11.1.</span> <span style="color: #32373c; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">I have already done the following:</span> De-activated and deleted WPBakery Visual Composer. Install fresh copy but still it installs version and 4.10 and when I try to update it, it gives error. "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">An error occurred while updating WPBakery Visual Composer: </span><span style="font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">To receive automatic updates license activation is required.</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">"</span> Kindly help me in this regard. Thanks
    jaredgilruiz
    Spectator
    I have a issue with the lastest version of visual composer and the latest version of WPLMS I can't edit any page with visual composer. the editor show me another blog page
    sandy
    You will receive the latest update of Visual Composer 4.11.1 in the next theme update releasing by the end of this week. Refer this for more details on updating Visual composer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
    sandy
    jaredgilruiz : It would be great if you could create a new topic with some screenshots of the issue you are facing. It would help us to track the issue in more efficient & faster way. Also let us know which version of Visual composer and theme you are using,
    Yahya
    Spectator
    my WPBakery Visual Composer version is 4.10 although I have the latest wplms theme version is this normal? you still have not combined version 4.11 in theme updates?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please download the latest version of the wplms theme from Themeforest 2.0.9  . In wplms package you will find wplms theme (wplms.zip file )  .Inside wplms.zip file you will find the plugins folder in which you'll find the latest version of VC(js_composer.zip) . If you already updated the theme to 2.0.9 then just simply follow this tip to upgrade VC : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
    Yahya
    Spectator
    all updated (y) thanks
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPBakery Visual Composer – Update Issue’ is closed to new replies.