wplms 4.0 migration from 3.6

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues wplms 4.0 migration from 3.6

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    prash009
    Spectator
    Hello, i am trying to migrate my site to 4.0 but i am not able to do so. i tried several times. please try to migrate my site without affecting the users data, i have approx 1200+ live users. i have deleted my 3.6 theme folder and uploaded wplms 4.0 setup Note: please do this quickly,       
    prash009
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    prash009
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi @prash009 please don't migrate the site with such live users please revert the site to the previous backup you have we never recommend user's to migrate the live site so I request you to please test it on testing/duplicate site then perform it on your live site if you are unable to perform the same on testing site then we can help you to implement the things for you you can provide us the credentials/site url of the testing site. we will proceed further
    prash009
    Spectator
    dear, if you have checked the url. test was added in url. this was a testing environment i have shared everything.   i shared ftp that contains my live site too. thats why i asked you to be little sincere about this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    prash009
    Spectator
    yes i removed that domain. i will share the new domain in few minutes
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Waiting for the new test site url
    prash009
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue was a very very very old version of buddypress plugin , you were using 2.6.x and current one is 6.2.x :D HI I have installed the latest versions of all and setup your site but the pages in your site isnot working and are returning 500 error . There was no php error found but its still not working .Seems like server error please check
    prash009
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the pages begins to open as they should : https://prnt.sc/u4zsgv please disable the wp_debug to remove the notices showing all over the site .
    prash009
    Spectator
    yes it looks fine, thanks alex you are best
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms 4.0 migration from 3.6’ is closed to new replies.