Wplms 4.08 and Wpml

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Wplms 4.08 and Wpml

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Is the update 4 compatible with wpml, we have a multilanguage site with courses in different languages, but it isnt working in the other languages only in the main one. Do we need to do something, some settings, so that it starts working again?
    Diana
    Participant
    @astoria_group We need to check the latest version with WPML plugin to check where the conflict about compatibility occur and according to that change, need to add fix in theme.
    astoria_group
    Participant
    When should I expect solution. I am not with the latest wplml - WPML Multilingual CMS - vesrsion 4.06. I have classes and students in other languages as well, are you telling me they will not be able to use the courses? Until when?
    Diana
    Participant
    Do you have any staging site on which I can test the same? If I found any bug or any issue I will immediately report to the development team
    astoria_group
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry dear we can't perform this testing on the user's live site we have to test the same on the staging site so if you can provide then we can test the same and if not then we can have to create a setup and set up the things which will take time so please let me know if you are providing or not thanks dear
    astoria_group
    Participant
    no we cant provide a staging. Database is too big as it is now.
    Veronica
    ok so we have one option to create a local setup for multilanguage and test the same on our local please let me know all the steps to test the same on local so we will be able to test exactly the same you have performed
    astoria_group
    Participant
    We performed nothing else - we had wplms and wpml working , created courses in different versions of site, and upgraded to wplms 4.07. - Now it isnt working - you have user and pass and can see for yourself. That is it
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, Can you please ping us back on Tuesday? Actually the new version will work fine with a multisite setup but we didn't test it with multilingual. We need to test it first on our setup only then we can update you here
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Did you check? Is there a solution?
    Diana
    Participant
    You didn't pinged me here so it just slipped from my mind. I just tested the core things not properly. Can you please post on coming Monday so I can test everything from my end and then will update you here. Apologies for your inconvienienve
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Can you please provide a solutiol already. I am losing customers.
    Diana
    Participant
    On version 4.x, I recommend to use vibe course module and other plugins(vibe customtypes etc.) Because I checked this and found that it is not working with WPML(i mean a few things) And because you are using WPML so please use the old plugins until we find a fix for this
    astoria_group
    Participant
    I deactivated (and deleted) old plugins, as it was said in your setup video that they are not compatible with wplms 4.x. I kindly ask you to login to my site and do the neccesseray changes so that an english user can use the platform with the english courses in his dashboard, a bulgarian user can use the platform with the bulgarian courses in his dashboard, a german user can use the platform with the german courses in his dashboard etc. Please understand my frustration of 1 month not having the site I used to have and provide the support you used to provide.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Wplms 4.08 and Wpml’ is closed to new replies.