WPLMS 4.099 Breaking my site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS 4.099 Breaking my site

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    I am currently running WPLMS 4098 and if I am updating to WPLMS 4.099 the NavBar header breaks - reflecting an old header from the old theme not the current theme.
    Veronica
    hi if you are checking this on test site can you please provide the video of the issue so it will be more understandable
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi yes right on your site this is changing we can fix it by uploading and activating child theme and copy the transparent-header.php file in yours' header.php of the child theme with the default header style in the customizer let us know if we can continue
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Veronica
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Veronica
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we tried to fix in production as well but there is some code or plugin which is not using the header.php of the current active theme and is forcefully using the default header.php of parent theme.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Veronica
    we are providing you the steps to follow on your production site: 1: select default header from apperance>>Customize>>header>>save 2: activate child theme>>will land you on setup wizard>>you can skip all the steps 3: create a header.php file in your child theme 4: copy the content of header.transparent.php file http://prntscr.com/1r0cg8d from wp-content>>themes>>wplms>>header.transparent.php file in your header.php file of child theme and then save
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi @alex mentioned the issue very clearly if you want us to perform this on your site then we can do a thing that applies the direct fix to your current theme give us permission to perform this
    mgozitn
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4.099 Breaking my site’ is closed to new replies.