WPLMS 4.2 keeps loading in that animation In course directory!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS 4.2 keeps loading in that animation In course directory!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, I am having this issue in the ocurse directory page the loading animation keeps loading but just on moobile and table, this didn'¿t happened befre it was just after moving to v4.2, please see this link on a mobile devide or tablet and this is the issue I am having, take a look: https://prnt.sc/26azyzt Stays on that blank loading animation and never completes it, I have updated WP to lastest version , you theme and your plugins as well! Please fix this
    Veronica
    hi we need to inspect that but due to privacy we can't http://prntscr.com/26b32a6 also we don't have the credentials to check this
    kenetork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, I told you on a mobile device, please read above mobile or tablet, not pc browser
    Veronica
    hi as the plugins are on latest version and the layout is not updated so for this you need to select blank layout update the profile layout and import the layouts accordingly and set APP page if you want us to perform the same then give us permission accordingly
    kenetork
    Participant
    Oh, I don't know how to do this properly, could you explain me ith a video so I can do it myself? or if uou want to enter please do it, ypou have admin permission on the details admin above. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Issue fixed , was a bug in our code , please check now .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    updating vibebp to 1.8 fixed this
    kenetork
    Participant
    yes, now it works, on 1.8 it worked, thanks fr the fix, you can close this topic!
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4.2 keeps loading in that animation In course directory!’ is closed to new replies.