wplms 4. take this button course not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting wplms 4. take this button course not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hi i upgraded to four point and than automatically my course button ( take this course ) is not working. its staying on the same page
    RMA
    Spectator
    And the profile is not as same as version 4 . althoug i set up all as blank
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    the member directory/username is not working
    RMA
    Spectator
    its an existing site
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    The another thing is related to the course the take this course button is not working
    RMA
    Spectator
    Please make the course layout like udemy style
    RMA
    Spectator
    Take this course button showing three dots not moving to the next step staying on the same page. i need to fix it
    RMA
    Spectator
    Please help me to setup the take this course button. version 4 is really amazing. but my take this course button is not working. it showing 3 dots and staying on the same page i want to add it like 1. for logged in user they will be redirected to the cart page and for non-logged in user also
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking your site right now, and please it's a request to not post frequently on the same topic for asking help, it will update your last response time and then you have to wait un-necessarily
    Diana
    Participant
    There are a lot of incompatible plugins on your site, Can I deactivate those plugins ? To check the issue?
    RMA
    Spectator
    yes please
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the take this course button is not working due to " Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For all courses)[ Legacy ] " setting in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> general.I disabled it , it should work now . http://somup.com/creY6Qbr7p
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms 4. take this button course not working’ is closed to new replies.