Word doesn't appear in Loco Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Word doesn't appear in Loco Translate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Hi, recently, I've asked for help with my WPLMS, 'cause it was repeating the same word double time. I was told that this could be solved with Loco Translate and that the repetitive use of the same word was propably a mistake made by accident while I was translating my WPLMS. Here's what I found out: The statements that I want to edit appear in Loco Translate, but the repeated word I want to have removed, doesn't. WPLMS adds it out of nowhere. E.G.: I have these statements: "Curso Continuar Curso" "Curso Expirado Curso" From Loco Translate, I get this: "Curso Continuar" "Curso Expirado" The "Curso" that appears at the end of each statement is what I want to delete, but I can't, since it doesn't appear in Loco Translate. Perharps I'm not being clear. If so, I apologise. Please, do take a look at the image I've attached to this Topic. It can be of help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The original text is "continue course" and "expired course", so try searching this string in the vibe course module plugin and then translate it accordingly.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Word doesn't appear in Loco Translate’ is closed to new replies.