WPLMS and One instructor setup issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS and One instructor setup issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ziomecka
    Participant
    Sorry for the previous messy post. Please delete it.
    1. I tried to install one instructor. Firstly I uploaded and installed one instructor theme. Next, I uploaded and installed the wplms  them. My page does not look like one instructor demo.

2. There is a message in wordpress dashboard:  "Please Update the WPLMS Instructor theme to latest version 2.6". I'm a quite new WPLMS user and I'm surprised that the WPLMS package contains out of date themes.

Nevertheless, I tried to install the One instructor theme from here:  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-one-instructor-2-6/. However, the installation failed due to lack of style.css file. How can I update the child theme? Why is there a need to update the child theme?

1. I turned debug mode on. Therefore I see the following notices:
    "Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/letsbitekp/www/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3829 Notice: force_ssl_login is deprecated since version 4.4.0! Use force_ssl_admin() instead. in /home/letsbitekp/www/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3829" Shall I change the deprecated functions to the suggested ones? If yes please let me know  the files which contain the deprecated functions. Best regards Kasia
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually one instructor child theme code has been updated but the version has not been updated yet .Please provide us your : site url, admin credentials to do the one instructor  setup at your end for you . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    gilibaus
    Spectator
    I have the same problem. Since long time ago, every time I log in to my WP dashboard I see the message "Please Update the WPLMS Instructor theme to latest version 2.6". What shall I do? Thanks.
    Well actually one instructor child theme code has been updated but the version has not been updated yet .Please provide us your : site url, admin credentials to do the one instructor  setup at your end for you . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    gilibaus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @gilibaus , i have fixed issue with update in your site .Please check and confirm . Hi @ziomecka , Please share your credentials so that we can do setup at your end .
    huskeywes
    Participant
    @huskeywes Please wait i am working on your site...
    @huskeywes Kindly provide us your ftp credentials of your site. We will set one instructor on your site asap.
    huskeywes
    Participant
    @hukeywes Please wait working on your site....
    @huskeywes your php memory allocation is only 40MB,  We recommend setting memory to at least 128MB. Please contact your webhost to increase your php allocation memory.
    huskeywes
    Participant
    Without increasing the php memory allocation, demo will not be imported properly. So first you need to contact your webhost regarding the php memory allocation issue.
    huskeywes
    Participant
    I've made a request to my host to increase the memory allocation. I will reply back to this post when I hear back from the host.   Thanks!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS and One instructor setup issues’ is closed to new replies.