WPLMS and your associated plugins are not working,

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WPLMS and your associated plugins are not working,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nofikarin
    Spectator
    I purchased your Theme version 4.0 yesterday and tried to install after modifications in wp-config.php file but it could take install and got the message that "The link you followed has expired" on every attempt. after that i tried to upload theme via Filezilla FTP and all got uploaded successfully and i tried to install on Multi Site WordPress site it got blacked by Message that "   There has been critical error on your website. please check your admin email inbox for instructions". Actually it was stopped during plugin installation and after that i renamed plugin folder via FTP but tried to re-install one plugin i.e. WPLMS it also got stopped with above message.  Theme got installed but all plugins are not installing. please help in this regards urgently.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nofikarin The Link you followed has expired This is a common error which users face because there is a certain requirement which needs to be done before installation: PHP version : 7.3.0 PHP Max Upload Limit: 128mb or more PHP Memory Limit: 128mb or more PHP Max Execution Time: 200s After doing this, let us know if you are unable to install the theme. We will install it for you, let us know which demo you want on your site Also while sharing credentials plesae mark your reply as a private reply
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS and your associated plugins are not working,’ is closed to new replies.