WPLMS App removed from Google Play

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS App removed from Google Play

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, can someone take a look at my app for https://associatepi.com/   I have the WPLMS app. It was taken down from the Google Play store because it violated Google Play developer policies. I haven't heard back from anyone on the WPLMS app slack channel (where I used to communicate with the developers).   Could someone help me out with this? WPLMS set up the app for me, so I'm not sure how/why it now violates the developer policies.   Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289 Okay, we are checking this ASAP
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check the email and the developer console for policy violations. Recently WPLMS student app was also removed because we enabled child content and the Google play people found it was not suitable for children. So we had to update the app and mark it not for children and our app was back in playstore.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you, I've just set the age preference as not for children. Now how do I get it back on the Google Play store?
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289 Can you please ping us back on Monday. Due to weekend the App Support Team is not available here to help you. And I can't assist you in that because I have no idea about this
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289 Can you please ping us back on Monday. Due to weekend the App Support Team is not available here to help you. And I can't assist you in that because I have no idea about this
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS App removed from Google Play’ is closed to new replies.