WPLMS appointments

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments WPLMS appointments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    hi, All free slots set up by instructors are showing in my student my booking tabs, non of them have been accepted or booked or even are associated to this student. You have fixed this for me before but the bug seems to be back, please can you tell me how to to fix this myself so that when it happens again I can fix it and I don't have to create another support ticket. My customer are sending me emails asking where all these meetings are coming from as they did not book them or pay for them. Im using chrome on Mac and chrome on windows when seeing this result. It also dents go away once all the slots information loads. http://prnt.sc/11gbdf9
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you test this from 2 browsers. the chrome is caching a lot of things including slots. So, login from student account in safari and login from instructor / administrator in chrome to test this properly. Another issue was recently reported from a user which turned out to be a browser cache issue.
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, How do I manually remove the cache from the website? It works in safari but in chrome, it still shows even if I use incognito and clear all cache history. Please see this ticket https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/appointment-meeting-issues/ Diana added code from me 5 months ago that solved these issues?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There has been no update to WPLMS Appointments in past 12 months. Also there was no customisation added in your site. Can you confirm if the issue is not because of cached plugin files
    myassin111
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    myassin111
    Participant
    Please help me out from this problem appoinment tab screen
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    site link and WP admin details. It might make more sense to upgrade to verison 4 as appointments is much more stable and all your bookings will be imported as well.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS appointments’ is closed to new replies.