WPLMS Batches: Download failed

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches WPLMS Batches: Download failed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    amacken
    Spectator
    Dear WPLMS, I am trying to update the WPLMS Batches plugin from 2.0 to 4.1 (?) but each time I receive this error: An error occurred while updating WPLMS Batches: Download failed. Unauthorized Can you please help. Thank you Alan
    Scott Lang
    Please share your admin credential and purchase code details in a private reply. We will have to move your purchase to wplms.io  
    amacken
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We also need your email id or username to detect in our system to migrate the purchase from vibethemes to wplms.io.
    amacken
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    amacken
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    amacken
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex, it looks like somebody from WPLMS had already updated the plugin by the time I downloaded and went to install as it is now showing version 4.1. One final question, is there any documentation that can tell me the changes between V2 and V4, and are there any known issues when the update is done as I have about 40 live batches on my site. Thank you.
    Scott Lang
    You can get batch related articles from here:Articles
    amacken
    Spectator
    Sorry but that link is no help at all, the articles are over a year old and don’t answer my question.
    Scott Lang
    HI, The articles contain many important questions answer If you did not get the answer from this article. You can create a .new topic, we will share you answer about your questions
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches: Download failed’ is closed to new replies.