WPLMS Batches interface error

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches WPLMS Batches interface error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    martinomg
    Participant
    Hello, After installing and activating the plugin for batches my WPLMS has the following 2 errors:
    • In the dashboard, inside the groups tab i can see "Showing 1 group", but no group is displayed. Also in the group directory i can't see any group. It just shows that i have one result (the only group created). The result is the same for the student, instructor and admin.
    • At every single course page, with the admin account i can see the other courses in a batch, but in the student account i just see the Batch Courses name, but no courses in the listing.
    Everything else is running smoothly.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    martinomg
    Participant
    I solved it. When i activated the hidden batch it also affected the groups associated with it. What i find strange is that the batch is hiding the groups from the user list. This didn't happened before installing the plugin and i was able to see hidden groups listed, so now i had to set them to "private" visibility.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok, Thanks for the update that the issue is resolved.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches interface error’ is closed to new replies.