WPLMS can not remember the course apllication state

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS can not remember the course apllication state

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bunse
    Spectator
    Implement the site locally on mamp; When I click the "apply for the course" button, things go right( change to applied for the course), but after I reload the page, the button turn back to "apply for the course"...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yep your observation is correct but the application will show only one time for that user in course application. Till then it will show apply for course option .
    bunse
    Spectator
    But I think it will be more reasonable if student have applied for the course, and the button should alway be "applied for the course" until instructor handle the application. and currently if you click the apply for the course button, and apply for it, and you refresh the page, the button is just "apply for the course" instead of "applied for the course"
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok marking this as a bug. Track: https://trello.com/c/ay2dzpl7
    bunse
    Spectator
    Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok
    WebAlia
    Participant
    Hi, Any update on this topic? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fix for this is coming in the next update of vibe course module plugin update .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS can not remember the course apllication state’ is closed to new replies.