WPLMS Co-author How to show only 1 instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Co-author How to show only 1 instructor

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have some courses with more instructors but I would like to show only 1 the main author on the course pages. Is any custom code or css modification for that? I have found a similar topic but did not find the solution even seems to be solved. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-coauthor-to-show-only-1st-instructor/ Would you share with me the solution? I'm on 3.9.9
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Great! I would like to do it on single course page and on all courses page. All the courses starting Preliminary are with more instructors.
    Diana
    Participant
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Thank you, half success. All courses page is working, but the single course not. After adding the css there is not Instructor shown at the course. Please check the css code!
    Diana
    Participant
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Any other solution? Custom code in customizer plugin? As I see it was already solved earlier.
    Diana
    Participant
    Not possible with custom css, right now checking any hook we have on which I can write custom code
    Diana
    Participant
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Thank you for solving the single page problem. But unfortunately, this modification was changed the all courses site too, and now there is 2 times the same instructor. Please check.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, because the same hook is there for these places. I can do only this: Show 1 instructor on course directory On single course page : No instructors Because on single course page, not possible to show only 1 instructor. I even tried with css(but the dom structure) is different so it will not work. Tried with hooks but it is affecting course directory page as well Let me know your thoughts, If I should revert back the changes?
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    What if you run this hook only for those courses which have co-authors, but not run in other cases. As I remember at the start of the function you are checking this. In this case on all courses page, we will have double instructor only on those courses where we have co-authors and on single course page everything will be ok. This small problem will be acceptable for me.
    Diana
    Participant
    yes, you are right and thanks for helping me I will check again, please ping me tomorrow I hope we will find solution
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Hi, Did you find the right code for hook which works only on those courses which have co-authors?
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Co-author How to show only 1 instructor’ is closed to new replies.